On the SCFUG mail list he asked if people would work out their own schedule for the conference. The idea being that he wanted to see what the people on the list think is relevant content.
So here's my schedule.Wednesday
- 8:30am - 9:30am Ben Forta: Keynote
- 10:15 - 11:15 Sean Corfield: Managing CFCs with Factories
- 2pm - 3pm Steve Ritler: Farcry 3.0
- 3:15 - 4:15 Sandy Clark: CSS - Floating
- 4:30 - 5:30 Nate Nelson: Undocumented CFMX
- 8pm - 9pm Simon Horwith: Celebrity Death Match
- 8:15 - 9:15 John Paul Ashenfelter: Testing CF Applications
- 9:30 - 10:30 Sandy Clark: CSS - Relative and Absolute Positioning
- 1:45pm - 2:45 Shlomy Gantz: Version Control 101 with Subversion
- 3pm - 4pm Nate Nelson: CFMX7 Admin API in Depth
- 4:15 - 5:15 Sean Corfield: Objects and Persistence
- 8:30 - 9:30 Raymond Camden: Verity Searching Secrets
- 9:45 - 10:45 Jeff Tapper: Event Gateways in CFMX7
- 11:00 - 12:00 Vince Bonfanti: BlueDragon - Five Years of CFUnited: Yesterday, Today and the Road Ahead.
- 1:30PM - 2:30PM Grant Straker: Troubleshooting and Optimizing CFMX Performance
- 2:45 - 3:45 Dave Watts: CFMX Server Configuration and Troubleshooting
- 4:00:PM - 5:00:PM Q & A Panel Discussion
- 1:00 - 2:00 Adam Wayne Lehman: ColdFusion Application Security
- 3:30 - 4:30 Simon Horwith: Object Think - Common Sense Software Architecture
You can find Andy's schedule here on his blog.