I'm holiday and if the wife knew I was reading coldfusion blogs I'd be for it and its sad that I'm posting to my blog, but what the heck! I need to mention this before I forget about it.
A while back I did a quick check list on setting up Multi-server CFMX under JRun. (see the related entry) I mentioned in that article that you need to change cfusion.war to cfusion-war in the application.xml file. What I didn't mention and what I probably did on autopilot was also changed cfusion.ear to cfusion-ear. I thought I would mention this in passing as Andy Allan blogged about it on Thursday.
He also mentions a problem with instances and log paths that you should be aware of.
Now I'm gonna run away before the wife catches me... ;)